Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Winter....?

If you're from these parts you know that a big topic of conversation around here is what a lack of winter we've had this year. I can't pretend to be sad about that. I'm really not a winter gal. It just makes everything so much work. Boots, coats, hats, gloves, shoving them into their carseats that are suddenly two sizes to small for their bodies all to find out that someone has to go to the bathroom. Ugh, tired just thinking about it. However, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, maybe one good snow would be nice. We've had one afternoon of flurries that didn't amount to anything really but Taryn still managed to scrape up enough of the stuff to make a snow turtle with daddy. 


Betcha never saw a turtle with a nose like that...




So, yes, a good snow might be nice. Because these pictures are pretty sad. I mean, not the cute girl with the sweet pink hat but the part where all the driveway snow scraped together barely makes a turtle.  Here's hoping next year is a little better. And FYI 2013, by little I mean one good snow that lasts one week, not months of being trapped in our house!

1 comment: