Thursday, February 16, 2012

XOXO

Happy late Valentine's Day!  I know that this isn't a holiday for everyone.  You know, "Hallmark Day" or "Singles Awareness Day" or "Commercialized Love Day".  And I can understand all that.  But....I just happened to meet the man I would marry on Valentines Day ten years ago now so I'm kinda fond of the day myself.  : )  I mean, meeting my forever valentine on Valentine's Day!?!  Come'on.  It doesn't get any sappier than that!

A couple months ago I came across an adorable idea on Pinterest.  I quickly e-mailed my go-to talented photographer/designer friend and asked if we could make it happen.  She said, "of course!"  She always tells me that.  : )

So, when we were getting Brecken's one year photos done we snapped a couple quick ones of Taryn for this project too.  I LOVE how they turned out.  They make me SO happy!!  





So, next year when you want something besides the store-bought generic stuff give Rebecca at Maray Photography a call. She's so fun, I promise! It was quick, painless, affordable and much more personal.


1 comment:

  1. Soooo cool. Love it. She will never forget that special Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete