Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recover Registry

You know those ideas that you hear about and they are so simple but also so smart that you think, "AH! Why didn't I think of that!?!" You know, like...
  • Bottled water. Water in a bottle. Free water. That we pay for. Oh the visionary on that one.
  • Storage units. You mean that when people have more junk than can fit in their house instead of GETTING RID OF SOME they will actually pay for a box miles away from their home to hold more junk. Genius!
  • Pinterest. Oh yes, we can't forget pinterest. That's like a smart idea that helps me hold smart ideas. A double duh. That guy deserves like a mega-genius status.
Well, I wish I could say that I had something great to add to this list. Sadly, I don't. However, I can lay claim to being the sister of one of those great idea-makers.

Introducing..... Recover Registry


Smart right? Now we are all praying that of course we or someone we love will never need this but the big truth is that disasters happen.  What a great support to be able to see exactly what types of things our friends need and want after something like a fire or tornado. Instead of just hoping that they happen to love those tourquoise towels with the peach seashells embroidered on the bottom that you got for your wedding and have had sitting at the bottom of your linen closet for the last 7 years (you can't tell me I'm alone on this one). Come on...they just lost everything. Let's not add insult to injury.

So, since everything and everyone we know right now is just fine make sure you use that fancy "Pin It" button you downloaded to your tool bar (seriously, that guy thought of everything!) to save this so that you aren't left trying to remember where you saw it if a need ever does arise for a loved one and you want to pass it on.

Now excuse me, I'm off to brainstorm my own brilliant "why didn't I think of that" idea to leave my mark....

No comments:

Post a Comment