Tuesday, August 21, 2012

30 At The Rock

So, this post is behind but I had a birthday a couple weeks back. A kinda big one. Thirty....yikes! Truly though if I had to hit a milestone birthday, I did it in the most perfect way. I was so blessed to get to go to my parent's lakehouse at Table Rock Lake for a weekend away with 8 of our best friends.

I was super spoiled. Seriously.
You know you are loved when your friends are willing to wear this shirt. In public. Me-Ow!




There were even gift bags with "Lindsey's Favorite Things". Adorable!



The Guys:


The Gals:


The Fun:







My cake was very uplifting...   : )





We may or may not have tied ourselves to a ski rope while we floated around....





That's one good-looking driver!





I was driving. If you look closely you can see Derek wakeboarding in the rearview.



Surfing...



It was the BEST weekend. Full of laughter, changes in hair styles, great quotes, and fun. I would happily turn 30 more often if it meant being with these people again. I'm so, so blessed. And old.




No comments:

Post a Comment