So many little things lately have shown me God's loving hand in my life. And in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I truly was.
- Thankful for three amazing women put into my life through marriage. My sister-in-laws have worked tirelessly for our adoption fund and to bring this little boy home.
- Thankful for a mother-in-law who has voluntarily come over a couple afternoons with the stipulation that I do WHATEVER I WANT! What mom even knows what that means anymore?
- Thankful for a tip to our foster agency that headed off what had the potential to be a horrible experience with our little Mara. I still shudder to think about it.
- Thankful for a sister-in-law who brought over not just one but several freezer meals so that I would be able to work later into the afternoons on adoption needs instead of starting dinner.
- Thankful for a couple significant donations to our adoption fund that came out of the blue and even from people that we don't technically know very well. So humbling.
- Thankful for a haircut and color. Ok, vain I know but gosh darn it if it doesn't feel good and change a girl's perspective on things for a while. : )
- Thankful for a husband who is observant enough to recognize when I need time to clean, sleep, read or play. He is always so in tune with the state of our family.
- Thankful for three girls who make me laugh hourly. Seriously. The humor in children is a gift and a joy.
- Thankful for two successful craft shows despite our novice status.