Sunday, September 11, 2011

Make it Stop!

So, this little girl started her second year of preschool.  Last year she was in the 3 year old room.  This year she is in the 4 and 5 year old room.  She was excited because the new classroom is a lot bigger and she thinks that's cool.  The school is a small two-classroom preschool that has been open in Valley forever.  My mom even taught there when I was little.  I took her outside for the traditional first day pictures. 

They started out pretty predictable: Although I'm not sure how that My Little Pony snuck her way in.


















Then I asked her if she wanted a picture of anything else.  This is what I got:




And of course, a picture with her best friend and classmate London:

She had a great first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment